Debugging a WCF REST/AJAX Serialization Problem

Posted by: Rick Strahls WebLog, on 04 Nov 2008 | View original | Bookmarked: 0 time(s)

Ive been working on my DevConnections demos today and as I was going through my demos I ended up significantly reworking a few of the samples and moving around projects. This actually went fairly smoothly but when I got to my AJAX StockPortfolio sample that mixes jQuery and WCF I got into a nasty mess of a problem that took me a good two hours to resolve. It turns out it was a typical problem of operator error on my part, but this still is one to write up and make others aware of. My sample project...

Category: WCF | Other Posts: View all posts by this blogger | Report as irrelevant | View bloggers stats | Views: 1611 | Hits: 44

News Categories

.NET | Agile | Ajax | Architecture | ASP.NET | BizTalk | C# | Certification | Data | DataGrid | DataSet | Debugger | DotNetNuke | Events | GridView | IIS | Indigo | JavaScript | Mobile | Mono | Patterns and Practices | Performance | Podcast | Refactor | Regex | Security | Sharepoint | Silverlight | Smart Client Applications | Software | SQL | VB.NET | Visual Studio | W3 | WCF | WinFx | WPF | WSE | XAML | XLinq | XML | XSD